"Shop My Stash" Makeup Reviews- Naked 3, Bareminerals, Too Faced, and More!

So I have my makeup displayed and organized a little bit better so that it's very easy to just shop my stash right now... I've been out of my room because it's being re-decorated... but I like how I have my makeup aranged... and I think I might try to keep it at least close to this way when I get settled back into my new room... it's been a process just because we've been so busy... but it's good.

So let's start out with foundation... I used the Bareminerals Bareskin foundation... this is great for the summer- especially if you have dry skin and like a light coverage. This I've probably kept past it's shelf life... so I should probably get rid of it... but I think I'm almost done and I think it's still okay... so I'm going to live dangerously and use it anyway lol. I don't know if this looked great though today... I think it would have worked better had I not been using some of the other stuff I used... but we'll get to that. I primed with the Urban Decay One n Done and I powdered with the No7 Loose Powder.

I used the TooFaced Soul Mates Bronzer in Ross and Rachel.This is my favorite product name of all time. I know this got bad reviews... but I totally love it! I think it gives a nice bronzed glow... I just really like it. I wanted to talk about this on my Instagram this week... I was going to do an All Too Faced Look at this point... but then I realized I had already done my foundation and I wanted to use my Too Faced Foundation... so yeah.

I didn't use a throwback blush- I just used Milani Bella Bellini which is gorgeous.

For highlight... this is where things went bad for my face makeup because I had already powdered my face... and I used a cream highlight. I used colourpop's Hello Kitty Highlight in School is Fun...this didn't look good over the powder... and I used too much of it. I put it down the bridge of my nose... and my nose looks really really bad... this highlight is a little too gold for me... so I topped it off with a powder... and I think that made my cheeks look better... but my nose looks worse.

So what did I powder it with you ask? Urban Decay Sin highlight. I really like this. I've used this more recently than some of the other products here... but I like it a lot. And as I said... it kind of fixed my cheek situation... but not really the nose... I think maybe it's just a bad day for my nose.

Now the most exciting part: The Eyes... which I used my Naked 3 Palette for. I might do a series on this eventually because I kind of want to hit pan and declutter this... but I really liked this look. I started out with Nooner in the crease, Factory on the outer corner and then I put Buzz on the lid... but I used setting spray for it. I dipped the brush in and then sprayed this... I might do a post on different ways to foil shadows... but maybe later. I used Strange for the browbone and then I used Dust on the inner corner... a little foiled.

And for my lips... I used the Nyx Lip Liner in Peekaboo Pink to line my lips... I have no idea where my sharpener is... so this was a bit dry... but anyway it worked well... and then I used a mini Bareminerals Moxie Lipgloss... I hadn't used this much because it is so small and I didn't have my minis aranged well but now it is arranged in a way where I can see it and I won't forget it. I used the shade "Speak Your Mind." It's pretty! I Like it!

Overall I liked all of these products... I love the formula of the Colourpop... it's a little bit more yellow-y than I can usually get away with... but it isn't bad. Everything else I liked... the foundation I want to try more of and finish or at least use up enough. I liked the bronzer... the highlight is really nice. I love the lipstick... this kind of has me most excited about my makeup station because I can actually see my lipsticks now... and the Naked 3 palette is pretty great too! I liked how this turned out!

yo

you n kind of see the naked 3 has worn off a little bit... I was wearing liner in my waterline and that didn't work out. 

Liked the cheekbones. 

You can see my nose a little here... not great. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon

Comments