Soap Sunday: Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Foaming Hand Soap

So I just finished this Bath and Body Works Hand Soap in Japanese Cherry Blossom... and it was lovely but keep in mind- it's really perfume-y!

If you've ever smelled the Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom scent and you haven't liked it... steer clear of this scent because that is exactly what it smells like. It doesn't really have a "clean" scent because it's a soap- it's just the perfume in a soap form... so I don't think the Perfume is for everyone... doubt this soap is going to be something everyone likes... but I happen to like it a lot.

I don't have the Fragrance Mist... I didn't think that I was the biggest fan of the scent... after using this it kind of made me want the fragrance because it's super nice. Very floral and really really pretty.

I would imagine that this would layer really nicely with the Fragrance Mist and the Lotion as well. It just smells so pretty and it just kind of lingers on the hands in a nice, perfumey way... It isn't too overpowering... we've had a few sweaty summer days here in Jersey and while this scent made my hands smell nice... it didn't replace a body spray or deodorant.

It's not overpowering either. I've used this and then sprayed the Tutti Dolce Honey Praline body spray... not a scent that goes with Japanese Cherry Blossom... but it  didn't interfere or not. It's great!

Also the Foaming hand soap is super moisturizing... They used to have some sort of scary ingredient in their formula... but then they removed it and they've improved it. This doesn't leave me quite as moisturized as the Vanilla Flower... but it's nice.

And with all this being said... it is a strong scent... might not be for every man... it might make your wife wonder who you've been with... but it's great!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments