Skincare from Influenster Posh Voxbox Reviews: Dermalogixa Stress Positive Eye Lift and Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Seed Facial Oil

So I thought I would do a couple of different reviews for my Influenster Posh Voxbox… they sent 2 skincare products, 2 haircare products and 2 makeup products… so I thought I’d break it up. I’ll talk about the makeup in a Worth it Wednesday and the Skincare and Haircare I’ll talk about here… I think I’m going to save the Hair Care for last because that’s kind of what has worked best for me and I kind of have a new-ish haircare routine I guess? Idk… but anyway let’s get back to the skincare! These were sent from Influenster for reviews and yeah... let's get dangerous. (I wanted to say let's get into it... but I REALLY wanted to be Darkwing Duck... so I Darkwing Ducked) 

They gave me a Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift  This is kind of amazing. When I first used it I was like “hmmm… idk about eye creams… they’re only kind of doing something.” I liked the one I was using- which I think is less expensive and I’ll probably end up repurchasing that one because I think Dermalogica is expensive… but I noticed a huge difference with this! It really moisturizes the under-eyes… I didn’t notice any real difference until later on in my use of it… but now when I’m using it I keep thinking my skin feels like it did a couple of years ago before I turned 25… which is when your eyes start changing… it’s just really nice and I like it a lot. It works. I’m kind of mad that I like this because it’s $65… ughhhh I can’t afford to use this regularly. So… that kind of sucks… I should try for the Dermalogica brand badge… I’m bad at doing those though… ugh. I recommend it because it’s amazing… but it sucks that I can’t afford it. It’s probably worth it because you could try a bunch from the drugstore that probably won’t really work and at the end of the day… so maybe I should just use an Ulta coupon and buy it or something. 

Next is the Julep Boost Your Radiance… which I love and I’m happy that I love it because it’s under $40… doesn’t break the bank too much. And it works kind of as well as more expensive products that I’ve tried. I love the Bareminerals Eternalixir and I thought that that had great anti aging benefits… but this works better for more glowing skin… and I think there are some anti aging benefits too… And I’ve used it similarly to how I use my Custom Infusion Drops from CoverFx Hydration drops… this is more of a serum than that is though… so there’s a little bit of a thick stickiness to it… but it can be used that way also… and it’s quite a bit cheaper than that also… so it’s kind of a dupe for other products that I love. 

Overall I’ve been using these on and off since I’ve gotten them… whenever I’m better at remembering it I notice my skin is a little bit more firm and nice… and I just really love it! I want to purchase these things when I use them up! So great! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments