Style Saturday: Old Navy Jumpsuit Review

I thought this would be kind of a fun thing to do in review month to just review some of my fashion favorites! My clear Fashion Favorite pick for the summer are the jumpsuits from Old Navy! 

I tried on this one with a floral print in the store… I picked it up thinking it was a dress and then I saw it was a jumpsuit and I was like “Ohh… idk about this… I’ll try it on anyway though.” And it actually looked really cute on and really flattering. I ended up getting 1 more that day after seeing how much I liked that one- and that’s the denim one that I picked up… and then a few weeks later I got the “fancier” red one and the striped one… and I’ll show pictures of all of these. 

The one Thing I kind of don’t love about these are the belts and the belt loops. I think some of my belt loops on the floral black one broke a little bit… and then it got tangled the other day. It’s just a really thin thread… and it could easily fall off… which wouldn’t be the worst thing- but then more likely than not… I’ll lose the belt loop. Lol. 

I love how easy these are… they’re so comfortable on and it’s just so easy to put them on and it’s just one piece of clothing and it’s just nice, chic and simple. Plus it’s easy to style. The red oen is a little bit more intricate and fancy and for jewelry with that I like my Alex and Ani Rose Glow Crystal Spike Earrings and just one of their pull chain necklaces. I wore this when I bought the earrings and my “path of life” necklace… and the woman at the Alex and Ani store was actually asking me about it and someone else when I was walking around the town complimented my outfit. I felt really cool. Lol. So it’s a great outfit for that. 

The “fancy” one is even nice and light too. I wore a different dress from Old Navy at a friend’s dinner party that was outside… I wished I had worn this instead because that one was just a little bit heavy. This is so light for an outdoor party that it just feels really good on. 

And the other ones… usually I wear 2 days before washing them because there’s really nothing to them. You won’t get them sweaty and as long as you don’t spill on them or your niece doesn't spit up on them or something… it’s pretty much good for 2 days lol. They dry pretty nice and fast too… I have some clothes that just don’t dry easily… these ones dry really fast and nice… so that’s good too. 

I really love how simple the ones other than the red ones are too… especially the Denim one- you could style that a bunch of ways… kind of dress it up a little or dress it down. Make it a little bit girly looking… it’s just an easy thing to do and I just like figuring out how to style it a lot. 

The black floral one is pretty awesome too… I wore this to go out one night and I didn’t really know what I was going to end up doing. It was rainy out… and usually when it rains I like to wear caps to cover up my glasses… and I was going to do that but then I thought it would be too 90’s looking… turns out we ended up going to a club where it was 90s night… so that was kind of funny… but it’s something I might re-use for halloween and just be a 90s star or something. I think that’d be kind of cool. 

And that’s just about it! I recommend trying these out- go to Old Navy… it’s nothing expensive… but everyone kind of loves the Jumpsuits so everyone is going to compliment on them… and they are just different and I like them… you’re not going to see a lot of these! 

Here are some Pictures: 
this is the denim one... It kinda shrunk... or I grew... lol. But I like it. 
this is one I think of as more "casual" Gives me train conductor vibes. 
I like this floral print a lot... this started the obsession. 
and this one is the "fancier" one that I like a lot. It's nice and light and pretty. You can kind of see the pattern here.  It's nice. 

This is kind of a fuller view of the full outfit. 


Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments