Influenster Posh Voxbox Haircare Reviews Ouidad and Aquis Hair Towel+ New Haircare Routine

Alright... here's what I'm most excited to talk about I think... these are the products I know for sure I'm going to get the most use out of and the products that have kind of worked the best for me personally... so these are what I'm really really excited about!

Let's start with the product I knew would work for me: The Ouidad Climate Control Shampoo and conditioner. These do work... although I have to say... my hair is a little bit frizzy right now. It's been kind of rainy and cold out... my hair does get frizzy... I think when I combine this with the next product I'll mention... but it still looks really fabulous I'll show a picture of it today... it does look voluminous and nice I guess it isn't frizzy... I'm just not used to this amount of volume with it.

And then the Aquis Hair towel... which I was kind of making fun of in my unboxing... but I also knew this is what I'd use the most... and this works really well! It's different than I thought it would be, I thought you would wear it as a turban... for me- I just kind of dry it like I would with a normal towel and it's so fast and easy! I'm super impressed with this... they have a lot of different versions of this... they range from $35-$45... I think this one is $35... I might get this for my sister too because I feel like it would work for her too and she'd like it. It's just so cool how it works.

New Haircare Routine 

So this isn't anything super special... but I kind of have a new routine with these new products. I use the shampoo and conditioner... then I go in with my regular hair products from Ouidad- the Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner, The Climate Control Gel and the Hair Styling souffle... and then I use the Aquis Towel and lately I've been putting my Slapp Cap back on and calling it a night!

So That's what I've been most impressed with! I will definitely keep using these... I think the Aquis would make an awesome gift and I'll probably get that with a Sephora Coupon... I just like these products a lot!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments