Changing the Format of the blog a little... again...

So I really loved my "Themed months" posts- such as July being Makeup Look Month and August being review month. I was going to have a drugstore month in September... but I think I changed my mind again... instead of doing anything themed I'm going to do more spontaneous posts about what I think is relevant in the moment. I'm still going to do my Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays... but I don't think I'll do Thrifty Thursday, Makeup Look Monday, Worth It Wednesday and so on anymore... I just think this will be a little bit easier for me to get a bunch of stuff posted without stressing myself out to keep it in theme anymore. I'm also trying to start a youtube channel and I have another blog and an instagram account... you can see how this is a little overwhelming.

I don't know if this will stay the same way for all that long... I feel like I get stuck in a creative rut if I do the same thing for too long... so I might not do the same types of things all the time... but I think this will just enable me to make more makeup looks- more outfit of the days, more reviews of all kinds... and it'll just be easier for me to do in the long run. I will HOPEFULLY be moving back into my room in the next week or so... So this is just going to be what's easiest and most fun for me. I think I'll be back later with a Bareminerals Barepro Review.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments