Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays 8.4.17

I feel like I have a lot of frugal picks this week...but maybe not many facy products? Idk... I can't keep saying "Too Faced Natural Matte" lol.

Frugal 

First off... my favorite of the week is probably the Milani Essential Metallics Palette I've just been super impressed with this palette... it's got a little bit of fallout... but these are nice foiled shadows and you can really do a lot with them. I don't have the Naked Heat palette because this excited me a little bit more.... and it is really exciting. I did a look with the white shade in the pan on the side and one of the other darker colors on the outside... it was really great and I'm just excited by this.

The Rimmel BB Cream and the No 7 Translucent Powder... these are great... and I feel like I need to mention the 2 together this week. I just used this today and I put on the Rimmel BB Cream and then the powder and then my bronzer and highlighter... and that was really good! It gives a perfected look to the skin... but it still looks like it's just your skin... it just looks so nice and pretty. I was really loving how it looked.

I'm also going to just give a mention to the Essence Eye and Face Palette... I have a first impression of this coming up soon... so I don't want to say too much about it... but I see myself reaching for this more... and the Maybelline Master Bronze Palette... this is very subtle even on my pale skin... so if you have medium or deep skin... I'd pass. I think they only have 1 of these colors out now- so maybe wait until they reach a deeper palette or go with the Elf Deep Bronzer palette... but if you're fair skinned- this will probably be great. If you're around my fair skin... this is subtle.

Actually... maybe if you're a slightly darker skintone- you could use the darkest color to bronze and then maybe even highlight with the lighter shades? There's a bit of a sheen to these- so I think it's really pretty. I've used these in the crease too- which is great.

Fancy-

Nars Orgasm Lipstick... not really worth $28... but it's still a nice, subtle everyday lip color. It's a little sheer- which I like a sheer shimmer and I knew that when I got it...so it's nice. It reminds me of Urban Decay Alice or Revlon Champagne on Ice. It looks different with different liners too- which is cool... but I like this a lot and it's my fancy pick of the week!

I also kind of want the Mega Pro Palette... I kind of don't want it... but I want it. Lol. So maybe I'll get that? Maybe if I don't have anything to talk about I'll mention something on my wish list.

Fragrance

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar. I've just been trying to use up my small bottle... and I have a lot of other vanilla's so I probably won't repurchase this afterwards... but I've still been loving it this week and it's kind of been "My blogging scent" of the week. Lol. I've been blogging at night and this has helped a little with that.

Fashion 

My Alex and Ani Skeleton Key Pull Chain Bracelet. I've just been liking this a lot this week and it's really pretty and I've just been liking it a lot. It makes me feel fancy.

Favorite 
Youtuber pick of the week... I'm going to say Thattayla... I've just been liking her reviews and first impressions and tags recently. She's just fun to watch and I like her a lot. She has different videos than other people.

Favorite of the week... hmm. I'm going to say the Long Island Iced Tea Iced Tea brand. These are non alcoholic, they're just regular iced teas. I really like the Peach flavor and the Sweet Tea... the Raspberry and half Iced Tea Half Lemonade are good too... all the flavors are good I just mostly drink the sweet tea, Peach and Raspberry. They're good.

And that is it! Hope you guys find this helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments