Homedics Foot Salon Pro- First Impression- How I use it... and Review

So I thought I would do a little bit of a review on this product. Idk why I just decided "hey... I need a foot bath." So I got one... and now I thought I'd do a little bit of a guide and how I use it.

First things first... look at the directions and the instructions, warnings... if something is heated, electronic and involves water... you want to read the directions lol.

My First Use 
I filled it up with a measuring cup instead of filling it up in a tub or drain... idk why really. I can't do this in a bathroom in my house... so I just did that... you kind of have to bring it out to dump it... unless you want to keep scooping it out with a measuring cup or something... but you kind of need to wash it out too.

I filled it up... I did use some epsom salts along with it as well and that was nice... I used the epsom salts a bit as a foot scrub also... so that's just good to have around. It was very relaxing and I just liked it. There are 3 settings for massaging features. One for a bubble massage, one for a vibrating massage and one for the heat. You need to have the other 2 massages on to have the heat turned on... if you use hot water- it will heat up faster... but it can get really hot... so if it's already hot in your house- you might not need the heat on the whole time... but it's nice.

It also has manual massage rollers... so you can just kind of rub your feet around on those and it will give you a bit of a massage. I think this really helps to make your feet smoother... the manual massage isn't my favorite thing because you have to do it yourself... but it does feel really nice afterwards. There are also different attachments to use for your feet... you can put them in the middle of the massager and rub your feet on them during or after your massage. I didn't really like just rubbing my feet on them... so I just kind of rubbed it on my feet. One was a brush- I used the Epsom Salts with that as a scrub. There was a rough pumice, a light pumice and a roller massager... They all worked really well and I liked them a lot.

I also have the Amope Pedi Perfect... which I used the day before so my feet were already pretty soft from that... I tried using it after and there was nothing on my feet that really needed it... so that was kind of awesome that all the dead skin was pretty much off.

I did kind of splash it around a bit when I did the manual massager... if you fill it with less water- you won't splash as much... I wouldn't do that though lol. Just get a towel and clean it up afterwards. I forgot to bring a towel in.

I had it on for 20 minutes- which is what is recommended- mostly for the longevity of the footbath I think and not for one's own safety... that's kind of all I needed... like I said- my feet were very very soft afterwards.

I also got a pair of Spa Socks from TJ Maxx that I used. These aren't the fluffy kind- they're just regular soft socks that keep in the moisture. Mine are from Ecotools. I like them a lot.

So... that's about it. I might keep more foot products handy while I use it the next time. I usually use Footworks from Avon- they have scrubs that would probably be good... some foot lotion is always handy... the Nivea Cream is a good balm that works well for that. You could also use your Epsom Salt as a scrub like I did... that works well... there's a lot you can do.

I just dumped the foot bath in my tub when I was done. It says make sure not to get the buttons for the massage and heating features wet... so be careful of those. I cleaned it out with Baby Shampoo because it says to use a mild cleanser to clean it up... I thought what's more gentle than Baby Shampoo? Lol.

I'll update more as I use it more... I think if you really want a foot bath it's worth it... It is very relaxing and pretty easy to use... so that's good. The directions are easy to follow... it is pricey... so if it breaks anytime soon I'm going to be mad... but I like it... it's good and I don't love getting pedicures at salons... so this is just super nice for me.

After Some More Uses... 
I didn't use it that many more times... The room I usually use it in is kind of insanely messy right now. I use it in my sister's room, which I'm storing everything I own in now... so I've skipped a bunch of weeks... really I cannot wait to get back into my room because I NEED to use this weekly... my feet really need it... and it just works really well. I love this! Would definitely recommend using it... it's a little messy if you fill it up to the suggested line even and you move it around a bit... but it works well still. If it stops working or I end up not loving it... I'll update you guys... but I think it is worth the splurge and I recommend it... use it safely... and have fun with it!

Comments