Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 8.25.17

Excited for this week! Next Week is GAGA!!! Even more excited for that!

Frugal 

Essence Lash Princess Mascara. For some reason... this is just working for me. I really like  it! It reminds me a lot of the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara... the formula for this is smudgier. It kind of droops if you wear it for 12 hours... but it's okay for the most part!

Fancy 

Bareminerals Barepro foundation. Influenster sent me this product, they send free products for reviewing purposes... it's really easy to sign up and to get some free makeup... I get surveys all the time from Influenster and since I've been super active on Social Media, I get sent one every few months.... anyway I really like this foundation. It lasts a long time, it definitely needs a hydrating primer for my dry-ish skin... but it's still really great!


Fragrance 

Weird pick... but I have the men's spray from Bath and Body Works. I got the Teakwood scent because it smelled the most unisex... I use it as deodorant because it is like a deodorant spray. It does make me smell a little bit manly... but it's a really good deodorant- lasts all day and I just really really like it!


Fashion 

This is like the first week ever where my fashion pick is first! This dress from Old Navy. My mom actually picked it out when I was shopping for something for Gaga... this isn't what I'm going with... but I'm really excited to have this dress! It's a little bit hot for August... honestly... whether in Jersey is Unpredictable- you can never tell if it'll be cold or hot. Today is pretty cold and I'm likely eating outside... idk... but I think I'll be okay in this dress. I was going to wear the jumpsuit I've been wearing... but then I remembered last time I went out with my friend who's birthday it is... I wore that jumpsuit... so the dress was new and different and I thought it'd be nice to wear.

Favorite 

Will And Grace... again. So so funny. And Jack's Mannequin... and of corse Lady Gaga.

Favorite youtuber... I'm going to say Drugstore Maven... she just did a Q and A... it's great and I just really love her videos. She does great Drugstore reviews, first impresssions, drugstore top favorites videos... she's super informative- talks about a lot of new products that no one is talking about yet... she's amazing- I really think she deserves a lot more subscribers. Her backround is super pretty also!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments