Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays! 8.11.17

Here we go! My picks of the week! Let’s get right into it! 

Frugal 

For my frugal pick… the L’oreal Voluminous Lash Primer. This is something I’ve been wanting to try for a while now… it’s a white mascara that primes your lashes and it works really well. Maybe I’ll have a review on this next week… because I don’t have a drugstore review for then yet… yeah. Okay- so Monday will be my review on this and I’ll go into more detail comparing this to the tarte one… but for the price- I’ll purchase this again whereas I don’t think I’ll purchase the Tarte. 

Fancy 
I think I’m going with the Too Faced Peach Palette. I used some different high end makeup more  than I used  the Peach Palette this week… but I think I had the most fun using the Peach Palette… so I just liked this a little bit more than everything else. I don’t know… I started doing a Too Faced Smackdown a while ago where I pick out my favorite Too Faced Palette… I think this might be it… But I still love the Natural Matte and Peanut Butter and Jelly also… ugh this is going to be hard and I think I need to re-start. Lol. 


Fragrance 

Argan Oil is my fragrance pick of the week. I actually have a body butter from a brand I think is just called Argan Oil… I’ll show a picture of the body butter… I also have it as a body wash… but I just love how it smells. It’s nice and moisturizing and I’m just happy with it. I don’t really know if this brand is available everywhere- I found it at Harmon and I love it! I use it to moisturize and I use it sort of like a deodorant before bed… which is gross but it eliminates nighttime stank. Lol. 

Fashion 

I’ve been trying to think of an outfit to wear for a Lady Gaga concert I’m going to soon. I’m kind of thinking of just a casual t shirt and a skirt or something? Part of me wants to dye my hair with one of those temporary dyes like the L’oreal Colorista… but idk. I don’t really know where to start with that… and I’m not sure what kind of makeup look I want… I kind of want to do something super glittery… idk. There’s a lot of fun I could have with this makeup and outfit and I don’t want to do something too regular or too out of the box. 

Favorite 

Favorite Beauty Vlogger of the week is CoffeebreakwithDani… I just really like her Mommy Parole vlogs. She’s so real and just says what she’s thinking and it’s just really cool. I’ve been watching her regular videos a lot too… but her Vlogs are what I’ve liked most. 


And as for my regular favorite… there are these Reese’s Brownies that are really yummy. They have them at Stop and Shop… I really love anything with peanut butter… so I highly recommend them! 

Comments