Maybelline Master Bronzer Palette Review

So I just got this… and I haven’t used it often… but I’ve used all the shades and I kind of have enough thoughts for a review already… So… I thought I’d just review this while it’s still new and you guys can find it easily. 

The bronzers in here are a little subtle for my skin either… they aren’t all that pigmented… but it’s kind of just enough to give you a very nice subtle sun kissed look… the darkest bronzer is a little more intense and might work for a medium skintone… but other than that it’s pretty subtle… I’m hoping that they come out with a darker palette also because these are really nice… and it surprises me that Maybelline doesn’t have a darker version. Elf has a dark bronzer palette that I’ve heard is very good also… so if you like the bronzer palette idea- go with the elf one… but this one is nice for fair skin or just people that like a little bit of a bronzer. 

Although today I did use a slightly more dense brush and for the most part I’ve been using fluffy brushes… that might have something to do with it… idk. I like the subtle sun kissed look it gives and it’s still pretty subtle either way. 

My favorite part of this palette is the highlighter! Again… it’s kind of subtle… but it still gives a really nice glow… and it’s nice and smooth- it doesn’t highlight any texture or anything. It’s kind of like the Essence Pure Nude highlight… but a little bit more intense than that. 

I also find this palette really useful because I’ve been using palettes without crease shades, like the Milani Essential Metallics palette… and you can use these in the crease. They aren’t totally matte… but they work really well. 

None of these give me an orange-y look either… which I like. They last a pretty long time- I’ve just been using them with a BB Cream recently and it’s been lasting all day… I haven’t done anything that would wear it off too much… but still- it’s a really nice staying power. Even the highlight. 

I’ve worn these bronzers alone and with blushes too- both ways are really nice… it kind of depends on my mood if I just want the bronzy look or if I want a bit of blush too… today I actually put the bronzer on after my blush… and it still looked okay and blended nicely… so that was good. 

Overall I’m really impressed with this palette. I think I might like it even a little more than the Master Highlight Bronzer in Light Bronze… idk I like them both… but this is a little more subtle and sun kissed but a little more glow-y with the highlight… whereas I use the light bronze as an all-in- one sort of powder. So it’s kind of hard to compare… it just depends on my mood… but they’re both good… and you can find this now and you can’t find the light bronze… so I’ll try to use this in my blog posts and stuff… idk I might still use the other bronzer just because I like it so much. 

This is also wayyy better than NYC Sunny, which is no longer available in the US and I think mine broke me out because it’s older… That was a nice bronzer… but it kind of looked orange on me and this does now… so while it is probably a lot more expensive than that one… I think it’s a better value because you get more stuff. Plus it’s nice and compact and everything too… which I like a lot! 


Byeee! 
-Shannon

Comments