Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 8.18.17

Frugal 

It's kind of hard to pick one... I think I want to say the L'oreal Glambronze Bronzer. I've just been using this a lot this week and it's so great. I love the packaging... I just did a review on it this week and it's so pretty, glowy and nice! I don't want to go on about it because I did right here... but it's good.

I also need to say the Pixi London Lustre Highlight and the Essence Purenude... The Essence Purenude I've been using more this week because it was more convenient for me to reach for than the Pixi... but the Pixi one is really great as well! The Pixi one I was considering putting in the "fancy" category because it is $18... which is a lot... but it is a lot less than other highlights I have and it's just as good as those ones. The Essence Purenude is a bit of a dupe for it... both are good, the Essence one is a bit more subtle... both are just so pretty for the price.

Fancy 

Weirdly, I think I have to say the fancy pick of the week is the Lorac I Love Brunch Palette. I gave this a pretty bad review because it didn't last long on my eyelids... I think it's a little better with a primer I tested it with because I'm reviewing the primer... it's just a good palette... I don't think I've ever done the same look with it and I've used it often enough for some repeats. It is an interesting palette for sure. I think you can get it for a decent price now... so it isn't even all that Fancy anymore!

Fragrance- 

Taking it to the Bath and Body Works this week with their Almond and Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist. I just like this a lot. It's so nice and sweet. I love it!

Fashion 
I want to get a choker for the Lady Gaga concert... I think that would look cool. I'm going to check at American Eagle Outlets tomorrow I think.

Favorites 
I've watched Andrea Matillano on youtube a lot this week. She's so sweet and her backround is lovely... she just seems like a sweet and talented and I really trust her reviews and I just really like her! She is awesome!

My other favorite of the week... Idk I've been really into Disney vloggers recently and just anything Disney related... especially about the closing of The Great Movie Ride. I don't have a strong attachment to this ride... but it was a fun ride and it's sad to see it go. I think the new ride will be better... but idk if it will fit as well in Hollywood Studios as The Great Movie Ride... plus the animatronics on this ride are really great... so it's a little bit sad!

That is everything! Sorry this is late!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments