Worth it Wednesday: Bite Beauty Multi Sticks

A few months ago during the sephora VIB 15% off They had a set with 2 of the Bite Beauty Multi Sticks and one of the shimmering lip glosses that Bite has recently released and it was around $42 without the 15% discount I think… it also came in a tin with a mirror too… so it was a pretty good value considering the Multi Sticks are $24 each and i think the gloss is around $20… and I like bite beauty so… if you come across a set like this… just go for it. 3 full size bite beauty products for $40 is pretty awesome. I love Bite Beauty and it’s just nice to have these things from them I guess… so I would say as a set worth it for sure! 

Now onto the actual Multi Sticks! I have the shades Cashew and Gelato. Cashew is like a perfect nude lipstick for me. It isn’t all that light… but it just looks really cool. The color is just my perfect color. It’s more of a warm-toned neutral and I just love the shade. It’s super comfy on… If you eat or drink it will transfer… but if you drink through a straw it won’t transfer. It doesn’t transfer too easily I guess is what I mean. 


Gelato is a nice color too… it’s kind of the same type of color- nude… kind of “grungy” almost but this is very cool toned. It’s almost a little bit grey-ish… with the right kind of look this shadow is just absolutely gorgeous. I’m really happy that I have this in my collection… I do reach for it a lot. I probably wouldn’t choose to buy this one on it’s own… I think initially I thought this one would look better on me… but I don’t know if this is one I would necessarily pick out if I saw it in store… it’s a little edgy for me… and I wear it quite often… but I don’t know if this is one I’d pick out for myself… so that’s kind of a good thing for the set… you might get something you wouldn’t have normally gotten for yourself… but it is still pretty good. 

These are “multi sticks” so you can also use them for a cream eyeshadow and a blush too if you’d like. I have used it for both of those things… I actually liked it as an eyeshadow. It didn’t last amazingly well… but it wasn’t bad… it blended nicely and everything. I think I just used it in the crease and I just used another stick shadow and no primer… this probably isn’t what I would normally use it as… but it was interesting… and in a pinch if you need a color or a crease color- this goes on the eyes nicely and lasts okay. I don’t see myself using it that way often because I really like it as lipstick… and idk how sanitary it is to apply something to your eyes that you apply on your lips. I used my finger and just kind of buffed it into the crease… but idk. You don’t necessarily want to put something on your eyes that you put on your lips or that you have in your purse often… idk that grosses me out a little… so I think if you want to use it as an eyeshadow just to see… maybe use it when you first get it… but it’s not something I think I’ll use that way again. 

I did use it as a blush too… this I didn’t really like. It didn’t blend that well on the cheeks and I just wouldn’t really recommend it that way… it’s not worth $24 if you want it as an eyeshadow or a blush… but it is worth it for a lipstick… it’s fun if you want to play with it a little… but it’s not something I would recommend using for that. I’ve seen other products on the market now that claim to be “multi sticks” and I feel like it’s probably about the same. Bite Beauty is a great brand, and if they don’t make something that works for all those purposes 100%… I don’t really think any other brand will either. Just my opinion… but I just don’t really see it working well. 

I’d also like to point out how much I love this packaging. There’s a nice magnetic closure… which is basically a makeup fidget spinner… lol. I also think the lid kind of keeps it insulated. You can’t really tell which color is which… but if the cap keeps it from coming off and keeps it from melting… that’s what matters for me… I don’t need it to look like a unicorn or anything… I just need it to work lol. 
The color range in this line is mostly neutral… I think that that is because it is supposed to be a multi-purpose stick… so they are ones that look good for the cheeks and the eyes… but again… really you want to use these on the lips so… that just kind of sucks that they don’t make those bold colors for those items! 

So all in all- yes I would recommend these for $24… I’m actually looking at buying some different ones too- they have a lot of great neutral colors and I do love the formula and packaging… so I kind of want to see some other ones they have… I’m going to hold out for a sale at sephora or another holiday set or something… but these are really nice! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments