Another Look with the Too Faced Clover Palette!

This is a very Too Faced focused look... lots of Too Faced stuff used here... and I like it! Sooo... yeah here's the look!

Face 

Primer- Pretty sure I used the Milani Prime Light Primer... maybe the Maybelline Blur and Smooth... not 100% sure!

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way!

Concealer- Nyx Correct and Conceal Palette

Blush- Milani Color Harmony in Berry Rays

Highlight- I mixed On Point and Kween from the BH Blacklight Palette

Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Shadow Primer

Shadows- I used the shade Cuddle Buddy in the crease Lucky Clover all over the lid and then Ruh Roh in the outer corner. I think I used I Ruff You in the browbone and Cuteness Overload in the inner corner.

Mascara- I think I used the L'oreal Lash Paradise.

Lips- The Kat Von D Studded Creme Lipstick in Lolita. I was sent this by Influenster for free so that I could review it... so far I'm really impressed! I like it!

Bye! 
-Shannon! 




Comments