Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (1/5/18)

Frugal 
My frugal favorite this week is probably the Blacklight palette from BH Cosmetics. I just really like this highlight palette... I haven't used it all week this week... but when I have used it its just been good and deserves to be a favorite of the week for sure! I love it!

I also have to say I loveee the Milani Color Harmony Blush in Berry Rays... this is just a really pretty blush- very nice and gives a nice flush to the cheeks. I also kind of like that you can kind of control what color you get in this...it is just a good one.

And the L'oreal Lumi Glowtion... this is just a good foundation- I've just really been loving it lately. It looks really nice and pretty underneath foundations and I've been using it a lot. I need to try it underneath more foundations before I review this... but I love it!

Fancy 

The Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette is still a big favorite! I actually finished up using it 10 times this week... so there will be a review on it soon... I really love it though and it is really fancy and definitely worth the hype.

Another fancy favorite: Mac Whirl! I love this color... it's just such a nice neutral shade, my friend got it for me for Christmas and I've just been loving it so much! It is definitely my kind of color!

Fragrance 
I got the Snowflakes in Cashmere Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works and I've been using that a lot lately. It's just so nice and it smells a little like Cashmere Glow... but just different enough to make it unique and Christmas-y feeling. I love it!

Fashion 
I don't really have a fashion favorite this week... so I'm just going to say I really love everything Veronica wears on Riverdale and I've been watching Gossip Girl and I love the fashion on that show as well.

Favorites
Riverdale and Gossip Girl... these are great shows and I finished Riverdale- decided to go to Gossip Girl after that... and I just really like them both!

Hope you like this weekly favorites post! I love doing these and I'll see you later!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments