Recovering From A Cold MOTD (1.26.18) (w/ Anastasia Prism Palette)

Today I'm recovering from feeling a little under the weather... so I thought I would do a quick Makeup Of The Day... this isn't the best makeup look ever... these aren't the best pictures ever... this is just a makeup look that I did after recovering from a cold!

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light

Foundation- Physician's Formula Heathy Foundation

Blush- The Lighter Blush in the Primark PS Palette

Highlight- The Light Highlighter in that same Primark Palette

Setting Spray- Colourpop Amber Setting Spray

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- The Anastasia Prism Palette... I started with Eternal all over the lid in the crease I used Parallel and in the inner part of the eye I used Lucid. This was quick, easy and I like this palette a lot.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and Lash Paradise Mascara!

Liner- Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Eyeliner in Starlight Gold

Lips- You can't really tell but I have on the Colourpop Amber Tinted Lip Balm

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments