Makeup Bag Monday! 1.15.17

Sooo... I thought I would try to do these again just because it is kind of convenient for me to get ready in this way... plus I want to kind of have a regular post on Monday that I can do everyweek... now that I have the youtube channel it's a little harder to schedule these blogs- I have to say... that's why I've been slacking a little bit here... but I'm going to try to come back and do this as much as I can!

Primer 
For the face I'm going to use both the Maybelline Blur and Smooth and the Milani Prime Light Primer. I've been using the Milani Prime Light a lot lately because I couldn't find the Blur and Smooth... so now I want to use both and compare a little bit.

I'm going to include the eye primer I'll use in this too... and that is the Milani Eye Primer. Great primer- I usually use this... although lately I've been using the Ulta one because I couldn't find the Milani one... but I'm back to Milani now because that just works better.

I'm also going to include the Nyx Glitter Glue because one of the palettes I'm using this week will work well with this and I just like it a lot.

Foundation 

The Physician's Formula Healthy Primer and the Too Faced Born This Way. I've been really liking the Physician's Formula one a lot... this is new... but towards the end of the week I used the Born This way- and I'd kind of like to compare the two because the Too Faced is my favorite High End Foundation.... I'll compare it to my favorite drugstore foundations next week... but this week I'm just going to focus on it like this.

Other face makeups 
My concealer of choice will be the Nyx Color Correcting Palette. I've been liking this a lot lately... just a good concealer palette.

The Powder I've been using is the No 7 Loose Powder I've been liking this one a lot... so I'm going to keep using it this week.

I'm going to put the Milani Setting Spray in here... I was going to put the Colourpop one on too... but I'm mostly focusing on comparing the 2 foundations with the primers... so I'll just use the Milani.

Cheeks! 
For Blush I'm going to put in the Milani Color Harmony Blush... this is what I've been using a lot lately and I've just really liked it.

I'm also going to put in the Tarte Birthday Suit Blush because it's a nice neutral that will go with a lot of looks... I used that a lot last week... so I thought that would be good to use this week too.

For Highlights... I'm using the BH Blacklight Palette... that's all I'm going to use this week just because it's so so good and I need to review this... so I want to make sure I give love to all the shades before I review it!

Palettes 
I'm just going to use 2 eye palettes this week... I'm trying to get some reviews up on these sometime soon... so I have the Too Faced Clover Palette and the Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions. I used the Smokey Obsessions most last week... I'm trying to do 5 looks with it for my youtube channel... so I'll finish that up this week.

I might try doing 5 looks with the Clover Palette also. I used it yesterday and I liked it a lot... I did try to replicate that look today but it didn't come out as well and my eyes were bothering me- so I removed it... but I like the palette and I think it's pretty good overall.

And the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette... I have something exciting coming up with that so I'm excited to use that!

Other Eye Makeup 
For Mascara I'm going to use my It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara and my L'oreal Lash Paradise. These are both really great- I'm working on a drugstore vs high end on my mascara... so I thought I'd include these.

I'm also going to use my Voluminous Lash Primer with these to try to see if they work better with and without the primer. I like this primer a lot... so I wanted to include this with the review.

I'm also going to use the Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight. I like this as a Waterline color... it's really good.

Lips 

I definitely want to use Mac Whirl this week... this is such a cool, grungey looking color. I think I'm going to try using the Anastasia Lipstick Palette also... I have something exciting coming up with this palette and I want to start using it more for that... so just going to try to use it a little before doing that.

I hope you guys like this Makeup Bag Monday! I may or may not move this to Tuesday or Sunday because of  my OOTD's... but for now this is Makeup Bag Monday and I'll probably change my OOTD's again soon.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments