Smokey Makeup Look w/ Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette (1.9.18)

I've used this palette 3 times now... this is my third look with it... I have the second look I did yesterday in an upcoming youtube video- I am going to try to do 4 more looks for that video and I'll try to post other looks with this on here before I post my review on this... just because I like using a product 10 times before reviewing it... so I want to keep everyone updated on my looks with it a little more... just so you kind of know what's coming! 
This is another view of the face makeup! 



Also I already posted what I have  on my face... it's the pictures from the bottom of the Face Routine I had up yesterday... so I'll link that. 

So onto the eyes! 

I primed with the Milani Eye Primer, then I went in with the middle shade from the bottom row of the palette in the crease and blended that in. Then I put the shimmery shade from the top row of the palette all on my lid. Next I blended a little more of that first crease color in the lid... then I wanted to darken it a little bit, so I used the first shade in the bottom row in the crease... and then I blended the black shade on the outer corner... I took a while blending this on the outer corner and in the crease. I really liked this black shade. Then I used the lightest shimmer shade (bottom row) in the inner corner and the light matte shade from the top row on my browbone. I'll insert a picture with labels just so this is less confusing lol. 

For my mascara I primed with the L'oreal Lash Primer and then used the Lash Paradise mascara. I put the Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight on my waterline... and my lips are Warm and Fuzzy from Dose of Colors. 

Hope you guys like this look! I really like how it turned out! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments