Window Shopping: Ulta's New Arrivals!

Sooo I thought I would just window shop on Ulta's website for New Arrivals... I kind of do this a lot and I feel slightly uninspired as to what to blog today... It's snowing outside... so I'm not actually going to shop or order anything... but I still wanted to come up with something makeup related and new. I'll put what I'm interested in on the "Oooooo" side and the things that I'm not interested in on the "Meh" side.

OoooOoooOoooOooooOOoooo 

Milani Hypnotic Lights Lip Topper- You guys know I love Milani and I think the thing they do best are their lip products. My favorites are the Amore Matte Metallic and I also really like their Amore Shine Liquid Lipsticks... these are newer... I'll probably have a review on those soon... but overall these are pretty great and I would definitely try this new Lip Topper! They've improved their lip products a lot from when I've first tried them!

Milani Hypnotic Lights Powder Highlighter- This looks so pretty! Milani does a great job with their practicing. It's not over the top, but it looks nice and sophisticated and it's not too expensive just because it's nice packaging. It's also quite sturdy... but the colors look nice too and I like Milani's cheek products also... so this looks interesting!

Coverfx Shimmer Veil- You guys know I love Coverfx... I'm so excited that they have eyeshadows now... The colors look gorgeous... I kind of want them all... These remind me of the Stila ones... but they have some of the same colors as the Custom Enhancer Drops!

Lorac Royal Treatment Primer and Mascara Duo- This looks interesting. I like Mascara Primers a lot and this has a blue tint to the primer... which is kind of cool. I feel like no one is really going to test or talk about this... but I'm interested. I have a feeling this will go on sale someday... but I'm interested.

Makeup Revolution SophX Highlighter Palette- This looks really pretty! I like Makeup Revolutions blush palettes and I use the highlights in those a lot. I think this could be good!

Morphe Weapons of Mass Seduction Palette- They have 2 sets of these and I got the smokey set for my friends... and I want one for myself... lol. These come with a lot of things and the smokey palette looked really nice!

L'oreal Infallible Galaxy Lumiere Holographic Eyeshadows- This looks really pretty and I like how these look... but this doesn't have great reviews on Ulta's site. I'm still curious about this though and would kind of like it!

BH Cosmetics Itsmyrayeraye palette- This palette just looks gorgeous and fun! My kinds of colors!

Meh... 

Narsissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette- This doesn't look terrible. The Fully Loaded palette is one of my favorites... but this doesn't look like a great color selection... also I feel like Nars is getting to be a more controversial... and I don't really like reviewing their products anymore. They are no longer a cruelty free brand... and I think that kind of made them a little overpriced and irrelevant. There are so many other cruelty free luxury brands that Nars just isn't going to cut it anymore.

Real Techniques Brush Crush Line- These look really pretty and they look like nice quality brushes... I'm concerned about the glitter coming off of the brush... maybe they formulated it better... but still. I think I need to know more about these to get excited about them.

Nyx Soft and Rosy Palettes-  this is in the old packaging that Nyx used to have... and those palettes usually aren't very good. Maybe for teens just starting with makeup... but not for me.

I think that is everything! I hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments