Girly, Pattern Mixing OOTD (November 2017)

Here's a fun OOTD from a while ago that I never posted... but I really like it!

Top 
My top is a Lynnae top from Lularoe. These are long sleeved and kind of fitted. This is striped and one that they use in a lot of their promos because there's a lot it goes with!

Leggings 
These are also from Lularoe. I got them at the same time I got the top- I was at the seller's house and she thought these leggings would look good with the shirt... and I thought it was cute so I got it! I liked the polka dots with the stripes of the outfit!

Accessories 
My Boots are Uggs. These are their Cardigan Boots in the Grey, Sparkly variety. I paired that with these socks that I got at Boscov's that are designed for the lace to peek out over boots... I thought that added a little girly flair to this look!

And my bracelets are from Alex and Ani! The Deathly Hallows Pull Chain Bracelet and the Skeleton Key Pull Chain!
I think that's everything... I can't see any earrings or a necklace on... honestly I don't remember if I wore them that day or not!



Comments