Jeans and a T Shirt OOTD (11/4/17)

So today I'm wearing Jeans and a T Shirt... so here ya go!

Top 
My top is from Old Navy. It says "love" in different languages.

Jeans 
I got these from American Eagle... they're just regular jeans...idk if they are pictured or not.

Accessories 

I'm wearing a Cassie Skirt from Lularoe as a scarf... I like this as a skirt- it's a little too cold for it as a skirt right now... but this looks really cool as a scarf.

My necklace is from Franchesca's. I got this on clearance- it was nice! I got it for Halloween- but I like it year round too.

And I have earrings from Alex and Ani on. These are the icy moon spike earrings- they're great. Alex and Ani earrings are definitely worth it.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments