Flatlay of The Day 1/18/18: Large Palettes on Display

So I've mentioned some of the palettes I have sort of displayed... sort of just for easy access... this is kind of the same deal. I found this big envelope holder at Target and it's perfect for these palettes... so I thought I would share these with you guys! 

Alright so here we have both of my Lorac Mega Pro palettes (3 and 4), the Jaclyn Hill Palette from Morphe, a Stila Holiday Palette from a few years ago... the Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette and the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers. 

I think the ones I'll probably end up reaching for most are the Mega Pro 3, the Jaclyn Hill Palette and the Book of Bronzers. The Jaclyn Hill Palette is an amazing, versatile palette that I really love using and I have fun using. The Lorac Mega Pro 3 is just one of my favorites... it's easy to use, great for any season and I just like it a lot... and I'm not that big into bronzers, but I love all of these Too Faced Bronzers! I think they're just perfect and I have fun using them. 

One I really want to use more is the Stila palette... that's the one in the gorgeous Envelope Packaging. This packaging is really quite beautiful and I don't reach ofr this palette nearly enough... but I do really like it. I actually bought this with a mall gift card that I won... so that was pretty cool. 

The Kat Von D Palette is great too! This is a great "Going out" palette... the only thing is it's hard to travel with because this is massive. Lol. All of these palettes kind of are... but that one is the most massive. 

And the only one I haven't really talked about is the Lorac Mega Pro 4... which I like but I don't totally love... it's not as good as the Pro 3 palette. 

So that is everything! I think later on here I'll have a review of some Milani Products... some are new- some are new to me and some are old but I didn't do a proper review of yet... and I don't have anything on youtube but I think I'll be editing for youtube all day today! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments