Two-sday: Two Makeup Products I Wish They Had When I was in High School

Sooo this is something I always kind of think about and come back to... The drugstore/affordable makeup selection is much better now than when I was in high school... so there are definitely things I would have loved that they make now that they didn't have back then... and I wanted to mention that!

1) Colourpop Eyeshadow Palettes 
The Colourpop Eye Palettes are so so great! I really love these- they're great quality and honestly... I think these are great for any beginner in makeup, anyone in high school... or just anyone in general. They have sooo many and they release new palettes, collabs and collections all the time. It's easy to find people doing eye looks and tutorials with these palettes... they're incredibly affordable too! They're also pretty sleek and travel friendly... I just really like them a lot! I think this would have been useful if I had had it as a teenager.



2) The Nyx Correct and Conceal Palette

I just really like this color correcting palette from Nyx for concealing... I actually almost just used this for my whole eyeshadow look today. I really wish that this was around when I was in high school! Maybe it was even... probably not- I don't think color correcting was really a thing back then, but it's really nice to have all these different color correcting colors that do different things for your face? I like using the orangey-ish colors as concealers... the green cancels redness... the purple is really nice to highlight... the yellow can do that too plus it works well for my browbone... it's just a really nice concealer palette... I reach for this every day- I like it way more than any concealer I've tried and I just think it works nicely and had I known how to color correct in High School... this could have been a fun palette.

So that is it for this Two-sday! I hope you guys like this or find it useful or fun! I'll probably do another one of these because I think I have more answers to this! These are just 2 examples of some good high quality makeup for a good price... so I needed to mention these specifically!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments