Urban Decay Products! Flatlay of the day 1.17.18

Soo... I'm back to this! I really like doing the flatlays and... this is just a fun thing to post and kind of give a shorter blog.

Today I wanted to show some of my favorite products from Urban Decay! So here they are!

So I put the Gold Griot palette, the Through the Looking Glass Palette... the Revolution and Vice Lipsticks, the Naked Skin One and Done Tinted Moisturizer and the Afterglow highlight in Aura. I think I like the color Sin a little bit more than Aura... but Aura is a little more unique!

It is very late at night right now actually... I'm pretty tired. I need to clean my room a little and I'd kind of like to edit my friday video and there are other things I want to do right now... but I'm just kind of happy writing this at my desk... which is nice and clean now... so that's fun!

I hope you guys are all having a great day! What do I have coming up on social today... well I have a makeup look here using some of the products that I mentioned in my Makeup Bag Monday post, on my other blog I have a Hump Day Update... that'll probably be posted by now if you check here... and I think by now I have my Makeup Bag video up on my youtube channel... so you can check that out here.

Hope you guys are having a great day and I'll see you later!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments