Flatlay of the day: Makeup Geek Palette


So this is kind of an uninspiring flatlay... this is the other palette that I have in my little envelope display with the palettes I mentioned yesterday... but right now this isn't arranged in a way that I find inspiring or usable. I think this happened because I wanted to show these off in a video I did for Vlogmas... but then it just kind of stayed like this... and I should probably change it to a more inspiring pattern or something.

So... yeah other than that... I got a video edited today... so Monday's beauty video will be a Mascara Smackdown video. I'll try to do a quick weekly favorites and then I have some other videos to work with! So that's fun!

Later on on this blog I'll have my Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday... and I'll do something else for my personal blog if I get a chance too... and yeah. Exciting stuff coming up!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments