Bachelorette Party OOTN (12.2.17)

Here's the Outfit I wore for my Friend's Bachelorette Party! Can't believe it's been over a month by this time... and it's less than a month until the wedding at this time!

Top 
I got this top from Old Navy. It's just a tank top that says Dance All Night... I didn't really want to get a Graphic T... but this was sparkly and I thought it would be fun!

Skirt 
Just about everyone in the club stopped me to compliment my Skirt! I felt like such an It Girl! I loved it lol. I got this from Macy's and it's the same one I wore to the Lady Gaga Concert!

Accessories 
I don't know what earrings I wore... I think they were just regular stud earrings from Francesca's.

For my Necklace and Bracelet- my friend actually got these for me at Francesca's... and it was her bachelorette party and they went well with the Skirt... so I was really happy with that! They Match!

The Shoes I had on are from Old Navy! I love these! They're pretty comfy too for heels! I just really like them!

I also have a headband that I got years ago from Charlotte Russe... you can kind of see it in this picture of me in the bathtub lol.

Sooo yeah! that was a fun night! Hope you guys like the outfit!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments