Two-sday: Two Beauty Steps That You Shouldn't Skip!

So this is kind of important! These are things I probably didn't do when I was starting out with makeup and something I think really, really helps in the long run and just makes everything easier... I don't really know what else to say... so let's just get right into it!

Use Primer 
I know a lot of beauty gurus on youtube don't use face primer... and if you have sensitive skin... you could probably skip that step... but if you don't I would recommend it. It definitely helps your face look a little bit more perfected, it can be hydrating... and it can sometimes help it last longer. If you don't really notice a difference, you can skip the step... but I would recommend trying it.

And if you don't want to try it on your face... definitely try some eye primer or a cream shadow or something! These just work really well... it'll keep your shadow from creasing or wearing off throughout the day. I never did this when I first started out with makeup... I would sometimes use a cream shadow- but it was a lot harder to find primers- especially at the Drugstore. Now a lot of brands have them... Elf, Maybelline, Milani, L'oreal... a lot of people use the Mac Paint Pots or the Urban Decay Primer Potions... if you're using a glitter- you need a glitter glue for that... It's just a step I wouldn't step out on!

Remove Your Makeup!!!! 
This is the more important step! Once you have it on... you need to take it off before you go to bed! I usually use a Micellar Water... you could use Baby Shampoo, makeup remover wipes... just Water or a washcloth or Makeup Remover wipes. If you use the Purity Face Wash, that helps a lot too!

Overall... this is something that could definitely damage your eyes if not cause breakouts to your skin... so I highly recommend whatever you do make sure to remove your makeup!

That's it for today! I hope you guys like this and find this helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments