Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (1.19.18)

Frugal 

I think my favorite of the week as far as the drugstore goes is the Milani Prime Light Primer. I didn't really notice how great this worked until I kept using it in my videos... and I just think it's a really nice, illuminating primer. This makes me want to try more stuff from Milani's illuminating line... I've been getting a lot of compliments on my skin in my videos... and I think this primer helped a lot with that!

Fancy 

The Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions palette. I just really liked how fancy this was... you can get some good neutral looks with it too... but I think it's great for the smokey looks and I just really like how all my looks turn out with this. It's pretty versatile for the tiny palette it is!

Fragrance 
Viva La Juicy Gold Couture... this is just a fun, sweet kind of sexy scent... I like it a lot! It's just a good one!

Fashion 
My Betsey Johnson earrings! I'm really into Betsey Johnson... even more so than usual... but I think the dangly heart earrings that I have for her are really nice and they've been a favorite this week!

Favorite 
I love the show 9-1-1. It's on Fox, created by Ryan Murphy and it stars a lot of actors that are in other works of his... which I like a lot!

Anyway I hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments