Princess Jasmine-Inspired MOTD w. Too Faced Clover Palette!

Heyyy guys! Today I thought I would do a Makeup Look with a few of the products I have in my Makeup Bag this week... that way you get a bit of an update with it.

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light

Foundation- Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation

Concealer- The Orange shade from the Nyx Color Corrector Palette

Powder- No 7 Loose Powder. I used this all on my face this time instead of just on my under eyes. I did still use it under my eyes though.

Blush- Milani Berry Rays from the Color Harmony Line

Highlight- Electra from BH Cosmetics
that highlight tho!!! 

Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I started out with Fur Baby in the crease as a transition. I used Spoiled all over the lid... I say Jasmine Inspired because I was watching Jessica Braun's Channel and she was talking about Jasmine the Disney Princess and I was like "Ohhh her outfit color looks like this shade Spoiled... I'm going to use that on the lid. Then I put Best Friends on the Outer Corner... I went back into the crease with Cuddle Buddy... and I used Cuteness Overload as an inner corner highlight and I Ruff You in the browbone!

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer with the Lash Paradise Mascara

Lips- I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick Palette. I think I used the second to last shade in the middle row along with the second to last shade in the first row. It came out looking a little like Mac Whirl... which is what I was going for... although maybe a lighter lipstick would look better with this look lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments