Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion,Favorites Friday 1.26.18

Alright... I've been pretty sick this week... so this is kind of an easy choice as to weekly favorites go because I've only been sick and I only wore makeup once this week... but I have some favorites from that look... so yeah.

Frugal 

PS Blush and Highlight palette from Primark! I went to Primark this week- which was very exciting and I got the PS Blush and Highlight Palette! This was $7 and it's amazing! I used the darker matte blush in this with the light shimmery highlight and I totally loved the look... I've been pretty impressed with the makeup from Primark Lately... not going to lie! So this was pretty darn amazing!

Fancy 
The Anastasia Prism Palette! I got this on sale at Ulta this week and I absolutely loved the look I did with it... it was really nice and just easy to use. I've been hearing so so reviews of this palette... but I really loved it and I would recommend getting it while it is on sale!

Fragrance 

I've almost used up a Bath and Body Works Coconut Mint Drop Shower gel... this has just been good for my sinuses... I usually like things with kind of a menthal-y vicks type of scent for this purpose... but this is the best I could do and I really liked it. I'm almost finished... and I have a back up and a lotion. Kind of want the body spray... but I don't really need it so...yeah!

Fashion 
I've been in my pajamas all week... but I did get a couple of necklaces from Primark... I can't find pictures online of these necklaces... but I will show you guys eventually in an OOTD or something.

I also got a cute Perfect T From Lularoe... but I'll show that in another video too.

Favorites 
I've been watching a lot of Black Mirror... not the best thing to watch while sick probably... but it is a great show.

I also started Watching Arrested Development again... and I want an Ice Cream Sandwich!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments