Drugstore Foundation Routine (Jan 2018)

So I've been doing the same face routine for a little while now... so I thought I would share with you guys! Everything I've been reaching for most has been from the drugstore... so that's been good!


First off I prime my face with the Milani Prime Light Primer. This I just kind of started to use and I really ended up liking it... so I've been sticking with this one. I take a little dab for my forehead, cheeks, nose, upper lip and chin and then blend that in with my fingers.

Next up... The L'oreal Lumi Glowtion. I have the second lightest shade... I apply this just how I applied the foundation... and this just looks really nice under the foundation. I thought this was a gimmick... but I like how it looks!

Next up I've been using concealer first. Today I'm using the Nyx Color Correcting Palette in the orangey concealer shade. Then I blend that out and put powder over it with a small flat foundation or concealer brush.

Then I use my foundation- which is the Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation. The applicator is just really nice and easy to use... so I dot that around my face a little blender and then I've been blending it in with the BH Cosmetics Buffer brush. This works nicely for blending foundation... and I just like it a lot.

Every once and a while I'll contour my nose. I've been using the Anastasia Foundation Stick... this isn't drugstore- but I'm sure I'll be replacing this with a drugstore stick concealer thats a little dark for me after I'm done using this. I've only using this one because I have the sample... but I don't dislike it. I also use it under my lips because it blends nicely and does give a bit of definition to the lips... which I like a lot. I don't always contour- I haven't been contouring the rest of my face much... I just kind of think its fun to contour my nose and lips.

I've been using the Milani Color Harmony Blush in Berry Rays as my blush lately! I really like this blush... it gives a nice flush of color to the cheeks and I love it a lot!

For my highlight lately I've been using the BH Cosmetics Blacklight palette and I like Strobe from that palette. It gives such a nice glow that just lasts all day and all night... such a gorgeous shade that I really love! I use it on my cheekbones, my nose and my cupids bow. Highlighting is my favorite part of makeup and this is just a stunning palette. Sometimes I'll put powder over this also. I use the No 7 Loose powder under my eyes and where I put highlight... just to keep it on a little longer!

And last but not least: Setting Spray! I've been loving the Colourpop Amber Setting Spray! It smells great and it gives somewhat of a glow!

That is everything! I hope you guys like this and find it useful!
Here's a bit of a better picture. I didn't contour my nose today... just under the lips... there's a bit of powder on there too. 


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments