Flatlay of The Day! 1/1/18

Hello everyone and Welcome to my first "Flatlay of The Day!" Here I'm going to show a Picture of a flatlay... talk a little more about it and maybe give a little bit of info about my life... idk how this is going to work exactly... but this is what I decided to do this year... so expect a couple of posts a day!

Here is my "New Year's Eve Outfit of The Night!" I was going to go out with a friend and then it got super super cold... so I stayed in instead!  But I'm happy to say the next time I go out somewhere... I have something to wear! And I already did an OOTD on this... so yeah!

I watched Riverdale all day... I'm on episode 7 already... which is a lot of Riverdale for one day. I didn't finish episode 7... but I feel like I've been through a lot!

When I grabbed an Ice Tea from the fridge... I didn't realize it was Frozen Solid... so I microwaved it for a little bit... didn't work... but then I thought to warm it up in hot water so that it would warm up like how we warm up the baby bottles... and it worked! So I'm enjoying the iced tea right now on a comfy couch with my puppy right by my side. And we're watching Minions! So that is an exciting New Year's Eve!

I also think we're having those little microwavable appetizers soon... that's what I did as a kid on New Year's Eve... so it's just a fun night in trying to stay warm.

Byeee! Check out my New Year's Eve Makeup Look that I'll have posted at 7:00pm EST and sometime in the day I'll have a Chit Chat Get Ready With Me on my Youtube- which is just Shannon Kahermanes!
-Shannon

Comments