Flatlay of The Day 1.2.18 Weekly Favorites!

So here are some of my favorite prodcuts for the week. I just posted this video on youtube... and I was going to use this as the thumbnail... but I forgot.

So right now it is 20 minutes into 2018... I've already complained quite a bit... so far my #1 complaint is that Nick Jonas was in New York... and I love Nick Jonas... but he was all bundled up cause it was cold outside... and that's not sexy. I feel like every time he's on TV he just looks super sexy and hot... but its kind of hard to do that while all bundled up and in the cold... it's weird. But then he did a cute little dance thing at midnight and that was kind of adorable. So that made it better. Lol.

Britney Spears sang Toxic... which is my favorite Britney song... so that was good.

Also random... that's my new comforter! Not mentioned in a favorite... but it is a favorite because it's nice and warm and it looks really cute! It's from the Martha Stewart Whim line at Macy's. I didn't think it was a match for my room... but it's reversible and this side matches perfectly! So that's really nice! I like it a lot!

Here is the link to my youtube video of this... I mention other faves too!

Byeee everyone! I don't want to prepost these too much because I want to think of things that are quickly on my mind at the moment... but technically it's a day after the last one I did and I have new thoughts... so yeah. I'll see you later on here with a review of a Bath Bomb... I don't have any youtube videos today... but I'll be on my Instagram so follow me there- Scribblesaboutbeauty!

-Shannon


Comments