Flatlay of The Day "Easy to Grab/Display Makeup" (1.3.18)

I hope I've been writing 18 instead of 17 on these flatlays... that would be embarrassing. 

So this is kind of my "Easy access" makeup area. I have an Ikea Micke Corner Desk and it comes with a Hutch... and I thought it would be kind of useful to just store some makeup in one of the shelves of the hutch... so I have this as my "Easy Access" and display palette area. I also have my Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette on there now... but that one is kind of subject to change. 

I kept my Too Faced Palettes there because they are a little bulkier and harder to store... but they are also cute and fun to display. Right now I only have the Clover Palette and the Kandee Johnson Palette available to see... but I could easily change it out... plus I kind of just like having all my Too Faced Things in one Area. I also decided to put 3 of my Anastasia Palettes there because I really love Anastasia Palettes... the Subculture is new and I want to have handy to review... but I also really love the Mario and Modern Renaissance... those are my 2 favorite palettes and I thought those would be good to have up there. Plus I just wanted the whole gang together lol. I have the Self Made palette from Anastasia also... that isn't in here... but idk I might put it there... I might put the prism palette there. Either way these are good palettes and now they're in an easy to reach area. 

So that's it for this little thing. I'll talk a little bit about my day though because it was kind of eventful and kind of uneventful. I went to get my dress altered for a wedding that I'm a bridesmaid in earrrrly this morning... but I didn't have the shoes- so I couldn't have it hemmed. I did get the shoes later, nice, low comfortable heels from Nordstrom... it's nice and they're cute... and I'll use them again- so that's good. 

I also filmed some videos today... one I'm going to post... but the others I need to refilm... I was just kind of rambly and scatter-brained in those videos and I think I can get my thoughts together a little bit better. 

Anyway... I think I mentioned I started watching Riverdale... and now I finished the first season and I'm almost caught up with season 2... I missed some episodes in Season 2 but CW goes to Netflix really early, so I'll watch it soon enough! 

Hope you guys are having a fun day! 

Later today... I'll have some sort of drugstore video up on my youtube channel... if it isn't up by now. I have a shopping guide for shopping at forever 21 up on this blog... and I might do a Hump Day Update for my personal blog! 


Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments