New Years Makeup Look! 2018! W/ Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette!

Heyyy everyone! Yesterday it was too cold to go out anywhere... so I just ended up staying home, didn't get to wear my fabulous Jumpsuit and furry vest- but I did still do some fancy makeup! 

Eyes 
I recommend starting out with the eyes if you're doing glitter... which is a good New Year's look... so that's what I'm doing here! 

Primer- Nyx Glitter Glue 

Shadows- I had to use the Desert Dusk Palette from Huda Beauty of corse! I used the color Saffron in the crease and then went in with Blood Moon all over the lid. I also dabbed a little bit of Cosmo on the center of the lid to add some glitter... and then in the outer corner I used Royal! I also put the color Musk in my brows because that seemed to match pretty well... but it was also a little light... I actually really liked this for my brows! And I used Desert Sand on the browbone and a little bit of Angelic in the inner corner. And I used a Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Shadow... I think the color is called Next To Notte... but I think that's what it was called in the set it's in and it might be something different in their permanent line. I used that on an angled brush under my eyes and on my upper lashline too. I also used the Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight on my waterline... so that made the dark liner pop a bit more. 

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara 

Face 

My face makeup was a little weird. 

Primer- Milani Prime Light 

Foundation/Mix-Ins- I used the Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation with the Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlight in Luminous Gold... and I topped it off with the L'oreal Glowtion in Light. 

Blush- Milani Color Harmony Blush in Berry Rays (I think) 

Highlight- The Luminous Gold Liquid Highlighter 

Powder- I used some of the No 7 Loose Powder under my eyes. I did use concealer... just use your favorite concealer. 

Setting Spray- Colourpop Amber! 

And that was it! Hope you guys like this look! Thanks for checking it out! Happy New Year! 

Lips 
Strawberry Pop from Dose of Colors 

Byeeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments