January 2018 Favorites!

Cannot believe today is the last day of January... a lot has happened this month- from my niece turning 1 to getting sick and staying in bed for days... it's just been a crazy month but... here are some of the best products from January!

Let's start out with face makeup cause I feel like this was my thing this month... I pretty much used all the same products with no real changes... and those were the Milani Prime Light Primer, the Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation, The Milani Color Harmony blush in Berry Rays, and the BH Cosmetics Blacklight Palette. These are all amazing- they gave me a really nice, luminous sort of glow to my skin. I didn't really notice the difference the Prime Light made until the end of the month... but it did definitely add some glow. The Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation is just a really nice foundation that is easy to apply and a good one to have. The Blush is such a pretty color and its pigmented so so nicely that I really liked it... and the Blacklight palette was definitely a special little bonus that just totally brought the look together and made it work soooo sooo well. It really looked glowy, luminous, pretty... and I just really really love all these products together. They are AMAZING!

Another product I used when I wanted a bit of an extra glow was the L'oreal Glowtion... that just added a nice little extra glow under my foundation that I really liked! I thought this was gimmicky at first... but then I ended up really liking it.

For palettes I had a few favorites... I'm still loving the Desert Dusk palette from Huda Beauty. That was a favorite in December that I still used in January... I think. And the Smokey Obsessions Palette from Huda Beauty which I filmed a 5 looks one palette video with.. and I liked that a lot... as you can tell in the video... I love that chrome-y color... it's just so much fun!

I also really liked the Too Faced Clover Palette! This is just a fun palette that I really liked using. The packaging is cute and fun and makes me super happy to look at... but it's also really an amazing palette that I really like using! I've used it a lot this month and I really liked it... so I'll have a review up pretty soon!

I used my Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lipsticks a lot and the Dose of Colors liquid lipsticks... I like these the best for filming. I also used the Julep Liquid Lipsticks a lot... these were really nice... there's just one that came in my pack that I think went bad or something because it does not really taste right. Idk about that... but I still like the Julep liquid lipsticks overall... I think they're really good and kind of underrated despite being one of our next president's favorite things (jk about that... I just thought that'd be a funny shoutout to Oprah!)

Milani has a new liquid lipstick formula that's a glossier looking liquid lipstick... and that's really great too. I have one color called Charming and I really ended up liking it a lot!

Ohh and the Nyx Correct and Conceal palette... this is a must have of all these things. It's a great drugstore product, I use it pretty much every time I do my makeup at this point and I just really love it. It's my favorite concealer because it's just really nice and easy to use.

Anyway... that is everything! Let me know your favorites for the month... and I'll see you guys tomorrow for another blog!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments