Weekly Makeup Bag- 1.21.18

Allllright! So I think I'll mostly focus on palettes this week. Eye Palettes mostly... but I'll have some other stuff in here too!

Face Makeup 

For primer I'm just going to use the Milani Prime Light Primer because I loveee this! I think this just does a great job of making my skin look hydrated and nice... I just really like it a lot. I would recommend picking this up... possible holy grail foundation!

I'm also going to use the L'oreal Glowtion just because I love this so much too! I didn't include this in my Glowing Skin Routine... and I feel like that was a bad choice... but I do really like this and I'd recommend picking it up!

I think I'm also going to include the Makeup Revolution Highlight Drops... just to use them a bit more and to review them a little bit better.

For foundations I'm just going to use my Elf Flawless Finish and my Physician's Formula Healthy Foundation... just so I can compare them a little more too. I like both of these a lot and I want to compare the Healthy Foundation a little more to my other foundation favorites... just to see.

For setting spray this week I'll use my colourpop one... since I did use my Milani last week... maybe I'll compare these a little and see which works better.

I'm also going to keep my Nyx Correct and Conceal palette and my No 7 Powder in these... I just like these 2 a lot.

For blush I think I'm going to use my Lorac Beauty and the Beast Blush Palette... I have this on Display... and that just makes me want to use it more.

For Highlight I think I'm going to keep my BH Blacklight Palette but also use the Sleek Solstice Palette. These are just really good and I'm having fun with both of them!

Eye Makeup 

My Milani Eye Primer will be in here for sure!

Keeping my 2 open mascaras in here... the It Superhero and the L'oreal Lash Paradise... plus the Voluminous eye primer.

I like my Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight for the waterline... this is just good.

For palettes... I'm going to do a look with the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk for my youtube channel... and I'm excited about that. I'm also going to keep on using the Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions palette and the Too Faced Clover Palette... which were my palettes last week.

I think I also want to have my Dose of Colors Blushing Berries palette... just because I like this a lot and I've only used it once.

I'll probably use the Snow White Palette too this week... the one from Besame... I like this a lot! So I would like to use this some more too.

I'd also kind of like using my Stila Liquid Shadows... I might not use them this week... but I think I might include them just in case!

Lipstick 
I'm only going to have a few picks for this because I'm doing a video this week with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick Palette! I'm really excited for that video!

I also want to use my Julep Liquid Lipsticks! I used one of those yesterday and I really loved it! They have a great formula!

And my Kat Von D Studded Creme Lipstick in Lolita. This was sent to me from Influenster for free so that I could review it... it's pretty awesome so I'm excited to give a fuller review!

And I think that is everything! I hope you guys like this! I'm excited about my videos and reviews coming up on my channel and on my blogs soon! Should be good stuff!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments