A LOT of New (to me) Drugstore Makeup Look (ok... except the lips)

I've been doing some shopping from the Drugstore lately... and I have to say... I'm super impressed with everything so far!

Face 

Primer-Milani Prime Light Primer

BB Cream- Rimmel BB Cream (The Original Blue Cap version)

Blush-Wet n Wild's Ombre Blush in The Princess Daquiris (side note: The Princess Diaries is one of my favorite movies/ book series- so I love the name of this blush. Plus it's a nice neutral.)

Highlight- Elf's Highlighting Holographic Duo in Blue Lagoon. I used the blu-ish side. I didn't like this when I swatched it- but I do like it on the cheeks.

Powder- I think I used the powder before I did a lot of the other face makeup.... I'll talk about that a little bit after this. It was the Boots No 7

Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last... I think I used this before other face makeup too.

Tool Tip: I got the Elf Dual Sided Silicone Sponge. One side is a silicone sponge that I used for the BB Cream and I really liked the way it helped the coverage of the product... and the other side is kind of a velour feeling side- which is what I used for powder. I remember Tati didn't like the original Sili Sponge and I didn't want to try them since then... but I saw a couple at Target and I got curious- and I have to say I like it a lot. Don't be intimidated! It might be good if you're not good with sponges!



Eyes

Primer: Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Wet n Wild Rose in The Air palette. I put 1 in the crease, 2 all over the lid, 3 in the outer corner and a little up in the crease, 4 in the outer corner and 5 on the browbone. Love this look!

Liner- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise

Lips 

I wanted this to be an "all drugstore" look...and I had a Sephora Lip Story that I thought looked like a neutral- go with anything type of product... but it didn't go with this look very well... and I know Sephora isnt a Drugstore Brand but it's a drugstore price... sooo then I ended up using what was in my purse since I wasn't at home with all my lipsticks when I applied my makeup...

I used Dose of Colors Let's Cuddle all over my lips and then I blended a little bit of the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink in Lover on the outer corner and I blended them in. I love this combo!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments