Easter-y "Dyed Eggs" look w/ Too Faced Life's A Festival Palette

So I've been wanting to do an "Easter" Look  for today... and I just got the Too Faced Unicorn Palette... I know that this isn't really a look if you're going to church or anything... but it reminds me of dyed Easter Eggs... so I thought it'd be cute. If you can't wear it today... maybe use it as a spring look?
Also yes, I'm wearing a nightmare before christmas shirt in my easter look! Lol. 

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Julep Cushion Complexion 5 in 1 Skin Perfecter. This is what I used for foundation and concealer... I think it can be either- but my friend uses it as foundation and she loves it! It's on sale for the 21 days of beauty too- it's a hot buy so you can still get it for 40% off!

Blush- The lightest color in the Sleek Blushed By 3 palette in Rekindling

Highlight- I used the Unicorn Tears Highlight from the palette

Setting Spray- Evian

Eyes 




Primer- Nyx Jumbo Stick in Yogurt

Shadows- I put Mystic Rain on my lid. I have Desert Vibes in the crease and Artist Pass in the Outer Corner. And for the inner corner I used Beamin. I really liked this look! These shadows are very duo-chromey!

Liner- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green... it's a little much but I like it!

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara

Lips 

Lipstick- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Sugar Daddy!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments