Backwards Bath Routine: April 2018

So... I thought this would be kind of a fun thing to post. I've done bath routines or shower routines before... this one is kind of the same... but I do everything a little bit backwards and I thought I'd just talk about that a little bit! So... yeah!

So first I use my Bubble Bath and lately I've been liking the Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief Foam Bath with  Pure Epsom Salts. This is nice and relaxing- I like the Eucalyptus Spearmint version... and it's just really good. I love it!

Sometimes I will wash my face before everything while the faucet is running. I just splash the water on my face and I use the Purity Made Simple Cleanser. I just like doing this in the bath because it's easy and it kills two birds with one stone so to speak.

Then I use my conditioner! Yep- I reverse washed on and off... and as of right now I'm back on it... So I use my Tresemme Beauty Full Volume Reverse System and I start out with Step 1 which is the conditioner. I leave this in while I do the next part of my routine.

Next I do what I usually wait to do until last and that is shave... now to be fair I just really tried this yesterday for the first time... and it was something I just decided to do on the fly... but I have a good reason that I will get to when I get to the shower gel. Lately I've been using conditioner to shave my legs. I use the Biolage Conditioner that I reviewed... I was sent this from Influenster and I liked it at first- but it just stopped working for my hair... I thought it might have damaged it a bit... my hair looks better now that I've stopped using it- but I didn't want to get rid of it... so I'm using it as shaving cream and it's nice and moisturizing... so that's good too. I also like the shave creams from EOS or Skintimate and the Aveeno Shaving Gel is pretty good if you have sensitive skin- but you like your shaving cream to foam up.

Then I wash out my Conditioner and I go on to the shampoo! That's the Step 2 part of the Tresemme Shampoo system... which I like too.

Then I use my shower gel to wash myself off. Last night I used the Purity shower gel in the Cinnamon Buns scent... I chose to do this last so that the shower gel would linger on my skin a bit longer and I'd feel a little cleaner and I'd smell like cinnamon buns.

I like this way of bathing because I feel like I focus on everything and... it just seems easier to remember to do everything and really thoroughly clean without using conditioner 2 times because you aren't sure if you used it or not. I don't know why this helps me stay organized... but I like it!

I hope you guys found this helpful or fun! I always think this is interesting... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments