Hello Spring OOTD

This was actually an outfit I wore on an unusually nice day in the winter... but I thought I would share it now that it is finally spring!

Top 

The top is from Old Navy. I got it a few months ago... and I love it! It's perfect for spring and summer and definitely my style. These blue color seems to be very in right now... and it's just cute. I'm happy with it!

Bottoms 

Jeans from American Eagle!

Jewelry 

My earrings are my Alex and Ani Lotus Earrings. I love these! These stay in my ears really well and they're just perfect! Love them!

My Necklace is my Minion Necklace from Oragami Owl with minion charms inside. I have the 3 main minions, Kevin, Bob and Stuart plus the fluffy unicorn. I thought the colors in this necklace were so good!



And then I decided to wear some other jewelry too. I wore my 2 pull chain bracelets from Alex and Ani... the Deathly Hallows one and the Skeleton Key... and I have my Sand Dollar Ring on this hand too.

And then I have my other rings on the other hand... and those are the Compass, the Skeleton Key and the Path of Life.



So that is everything! I really love this outfit- I'll probably do it again and again... but yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Avon A Box Unboxing On Youtube

Comments