Two-sday: Two Great Stores To Shop For Jewelry

I thought I would do a little fashion post for Two-sday today... let me know if you like it! I'm not including Alex and Ani on here... that's my favorite but I feel like I don't "shop" there because I usually have something in mind when I go there so I'm not looking around or getting distracted.

1) Francesca's- I always find myself going into Francesca's when I see one... and usually I end up buying jewelry from there. They have nice clothes... I've never tried anything on... it seems like a "skinny person" store... which is silly because I'm sure they have my size there... but I've been scared to try it on... now I think I need to do that and report back... but anyway... the Jewelry. They always have kind of simple, feminine pieces as well as trendy pieces and statement pieces. They have things that will kind of pull an outfit together and I just like what I see whenever I go in there!

2) Primark- Again... I've been scared to try the clothes on at Primark and I shouldn't be- I'm sure they have my size... but the Jewelry is pretty darn amazing. Primarks are pretty hard to come by in the states... but they have a great jewelry selection! I got 2 necklaces that look kind of fancy and high fashion... but they were only $2.50... which is pretty darn amazing if you ask me! I need to stop here more often for the jewelry alone!

Okay... there are some of my favorites... I do have some more favorites too... so maybe I'll do more of these style posts... but yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Avon A Box Unboxing on Youtube

Comments