Sephora Loves List: VIB Sale Ideas (4.19.18)

So- the sale for Sephora VIB's, Beauty Insiders and a continuation of the sale for Sephora VIB Rouge Memebers is tomorow... and I wanted to tell you guys what's on my loves list! I recently addd a lot to my loves list... and I think I'm going to add some more things too... so I wanted to tell you guys what's on there... and things I might buy! There's quite a bit on here... so I think I'll break it up by brand or type of product... I'm not buying all of these... I just like options lol. 

Juliette Has A Gun 

These are like the oldest things I have on this list... Juliette Has A Gun is a Niche Perfume brand that is VERY expensive... and I'm probably not going to buy any of these at this sale... but I'll share what's on this list anyway lol. 

Discovery Kit 
So... I've already bought this! But it is $18 and this is the easiest way to try all of the Juliette has a gun perfumes... and the only reason why I know that I like Juliette Has A Gun to begin with. I liked a few scents from this gift set... which are my next picks on the list. Lol. 

Anyway
This is just a nice, girly everyday scent. I could imagine other people liking the way this smells too and it just seems unlike anything else that I've smelled. It is described as "A Light Sparkly Floral" This is the quote that they give on the website 

"Anyway is not about running away from reality, just adopting a different state of mind, that of the crazy optimist…anyway."—Romano Ricci, Brand Founder and Perfumer 

So that's really cool. I liked it! 

MMMM...
This is a yummy sexy scent. It smells a lot like Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon and the Bath and Body Works Comfort Aromatherapy Line... I just realized that too because the notes are Vanilla, Neroli, Sandalwood and Jasmine Sambac. Since this reminds me of things I own... I probably won't get it because it's expensive!
Not A Perfume 
This is a perfume with 1 note... so it smells good mixed with other scents and it smells good on it's own. It's also said to be hypoallergenic or something that people that maybe don't like perfumes would like. 

there is also a Not A Gift Set... which is also on my list. 

Verb 

I'm definitely going to get at least one of these things. I tried the Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner and I absolutely LOVED it... so I added the Ghost Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray and Oil to the list too... I might just get the Conditioner right now because I do like my Neutrogena Clear Shampoo... but I do really love the shampoo too and I might just get both to have them together. 

Lipsticks 
I'm just going to name all the lipsticks... lol. 

Marc Jacobs 
First off Marc Jacobs... I know Jessica Braun lovessss them and Lady Gaga is a Marc Jacobs Ambassador so I wanted to add some colors to my list. I have the Le Marc Lipsticks in Sonic Truth, Sugar and Spice, Cream and Sugar, and Shakedown.  I'm in the market for some pinky nudes, some regular nudes and just easy colors to use! 

Fenty 
So I wanted to try some Fenty Lipsticks. I have their Universal Gloss, Universal Red Liquid Lipstick and the Matteomoiselle Matte Lipstick in S1ngle... a blushing nude. 

Kat Von D 

I have Lovecraft in here from the Studded Cream Lipstick... I've tried one of these from Influenster and I love it and I want to try more shades and Lovecraft was really pretty. 

I also have the new Divine color from the I am Divine collection. I like this nude lipstick a lot it's super pretty and I kind of wanted something from the Divine Collection... but I didn't want the palette. 

Bite Beauty 

I have the Multi Sticks in Fresh Lotus, Praline and Brioche. I love the Multi Stick Formula and these colors are pretty. And I've never tried the Amuse Bouche formula... so I have Thistle on there! 

Huda Beauty 
I've been eyeing the Contour and Strobe sets for a while- so I have Muse on the list! 

Face Makeup! 

The Smashbox Primerizer... I'm probably going to get this at Ulta... but I still want to try it- so it's on the list. 

I also have the new Coverfx Power Play Foundation. I've heard good things and I want to buy more products from brands with a wide color range... which Coverfx is known for. 

I have the Tarte Mer-Mist Setting Spray... I like the idea of anything that will make me feel like a Mermaid. 

I have the Too Faced Sex on The Peach Kit... which sounded like a fun little starter kit. It has the Peach Primer, Setting Spray and Powder... which I want to try and the Better Than Sex Mascara... which I can't use but will give to someone else. Idk if this is worth it if I'm not using the Mascara... but I like this. 

I have some face powder products here too... I have the Viseart Theory Blush and Bronzer Palette in Enamored. This looks so pretty and I think this is the one EmilyNoel83 likes! 

I have the Becca Chrissy Teigan Palette... which I didn't want when it first came out... but after hearing EmilyNoel83 talk about it... I want it! Lol. It's so pretty! 

Also from Becca... my first thing on this list is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Amethyst. I've had this on the list forever and it just looks really pretty... and I love the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecters! 

I have the Anastasia Amrezy Highlight on the list... Idk if I can even wait to the sale to get this... it just looks so beautiful! 

I have one of each of Hourglasses Ambient Products on the list in mini form. The Mood Exposure Blush, the bronzer in Diffused Bronze Light, The Powder in Diffused Light, and the Strobe Powder in Incandescent Light. I've been wanting to try Hourglass for a while and I keep missing out on their palettes... so I thought I'd try at least one of these minis. I don't think I'll buy all of them cause that's more expensive than waiting for the Ambient Edit palette... lol. 

Skincare and Blush Kits 
I have the Tarte Mermaid Brush Kit... which just looks too cute to pass up... and they came out with an eye brush set too called Toast To The Good Life. I like Tarte brushes a lot... so I'd want to try these! 

And the Sephora Favorites Skincare Routine for Dry Skin is on the list too... that just seems perfect for me and I want it! 

Viseart 

Everything else on this list is eye palettes... idk if I'll buy all of them... but I might get one of the Petite Pro palettes... or a theory palette or something lol. 

So the big palette that I know I won't get is the Warm Matte Neutrals. I've been wanting this for a year or so... and I might get this when I pan my Too Faced Matte palette. 

I do have both Petite Pro Palettes on here... I don't want to make a habit of buying tiny palettes... but this is the most affordable one to try from viseart. 

And I have the Theory Palette in Siren and Minx. I like warmer colors and... I just like Sirens lol. 

Ohhh and I have the Tryst palette on here too cause that looks gorgeous! 

Violet Voss 

I've been wanting to try Violet Voss for a while... and I can't tell which palette would be best for me... so I have 3 on here. 

One is the Rainbow palette... I don't think I'm going to get this... but I think if I ever do get a colorful palette- I'd try this one! 

The Nicole Concilio Palette caught my eye when it first came out. I don't know if I've watched Nicole Concilio... but I like her! And these colors look nice and there are a few duochromes in here... which I like a lot. 

And the Holy Grail Palette... which is their first palette and one I've wanted to try. 

Urban Decay 
I have the Kristin Leanne Daydream Palette on here... mostly from my blog on that... but I am curious about it and it is really inexpensive... might even get it before the sale! 

And I have the Backtalk Palette on here... idk if I really want this or not... I need to see it in person first! I've heard mostly bad reviews... but it looks so good and I trust the people that have given it good reviews! 

Natasha Denona 

I have the Sunset Palette and the Sunset Mini Palette on the list... I swatched the Sunset Palette and it was amazing and... I'd like to try the mini version because that's more affordable. 

Other Brands... 

I have had the Kat Von D Shade n Light Eye Contour Palette on here forever! I need to just get it before they discontinue it suddenly or change the formula or something! 

I have the Marc Jacobs Eye Conic Multi Finish Palette in Glambition on here... I just want a nice, neutral everyday palette from a nice luxury brand... and I thought this was a good pick for that! 

I have the Too Faced White Peach Palette on here... I want to try this but I've heard some bad reviews- so I should probably wait for a sale. 

I have the Sephora Miniature Palette in the Donut Shades collection. This looks pretty and I want to swatch it. I had a lot of these items on my list from my Window Shopping Video! 

I have the Tarte Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Palette on here... I know this will go on sale... I know I should wait till then... but this looks gorgeous and I want it! I might get it at Ulta... but darn! Lol! 

Anastasia Soft Glam Palette... I think this looks great too! It's so pretty and neutral and a good everyday palette. I like Anastasia a lot and this looks great! I might wait to get it at Ulta instead though! 

And last but not least... the Pretty Vulgar Phoenix Rising Palette... this looked beautiful! EmilyNoel83 really liked this in her latest video... so I added it to the list! 

And that is everything! I Hope you guys like this! 

Byeeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments