Two-sday: Two Most Repurchased Items from The Drugstore

Alright... so I went to the drugstore recently and picked up 2 things... and then I realized I buy these 2 things quite often... so that seemed like a great idea for a Two-sday!

1) Milani Eye Primer- I use this pretty much every day I do makeup. It's just my favorite primer for eyeshadow... it works with just about everything that I have... I have switched it up a little and started using some of the Nyx Jumbo Pencils to prime with lately... it's mostly because I can't find my Milani one though... so it was a little bit of a compromise- but I like that Jumbo pencil still... still does not mean that I will purchase this any less than I do now.

2) Dr. Teal's Foam Bath- I love using this in the bath... it just makes my bath smell really nice and it relaxes me... plus the epsom salts are soothing if you've had a long day and you have aches in your legs, back or wherever. I prefer the foam bath to the epsom salts themselves for taking a bath bath... for soaking hands or feet- I would recommend Epsom Salts themselves... also you could always mix the two together.... but I just like the foam bath! My favorite lately has been the Eucalyptus Spearmint... but I also like the Lavender one and I've tried the Milk and Honey and Avacado versions... all really nice... but I repurchase the Lavender and Eucalyptus Spearmint most.

Hope you guys like this and find it useful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments