Two-sday: 2 Makeup Products I Used To Use That I need To Try Again!

I thought I would do a bit of a Throwback Thursday on a 2s-day and talk about 2 older makeup products that I think are still available that I need to try again! These are products I tried in college around when I was getting into makeup and I haven't tried them since then!

1) L'oreal Lumi Foundation- I've been using the L'oreal Lumi Glowtion a lot and it reminds me of how much I used to love this foundation! It's a nice coverage- but it does give a bit of a dewy finish and I just like how it looks... even when I look back at old pictures when I'm probably wearing this- I love how it looks!

2) Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara- This had kind of a natural look to the lashes that I liked at the time... but I'm not sure if I would like today and I'm pretty curious to try it! I think Maybelline still has it and I haven't really tried a maybelline mascara in a while... so I want to try it again.

That being said... there are sooo many mascaras I used to love that I want to try again... so that might be something I try soon. Or at least talk about in a Two-sday post soon!

This was a pretty short Two-sday... but I think that's all I want to say!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments