Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! (4.20.18)

Heyyyy guys! I feel like I really liked a lot of makeup items this week... so this is going to be kind of hard... but that's what she said right? Hahaha... what? Anyway here's the products!

Frugal 

I did a Maybelline Makeup Look on my youtube channel this week- it was a collab with my friend Nicole, I'll link my video right here and you can watch Nicole's Video right here! Anyway... I liked a lot from this look... I think the Master High Light Blush was my favorite... that is no longer available to the best of my knowledge... but it is really good and a favorite of the week!

I also really love the Almay Shadow Squad in Ambition... this is a really nice, silvery palette that is pigmented, easy to use and it gets me out of my comfort zone- even just a little bit! So I love that! I have a look with it coming up- it's in my "tiny makeup bag" so I'm using those products for makeup looks... and I love that. It's so good!

Fancy 

I ended up liking my Viseart Petite Pro 2 palette a lot more this week. I don't think there are many looks that I can get with this... but I really liked the look that I did with it this week and I think it's pretty darn good! I think I ended up using it 3 times this week and I liked all those looks. It's just a nice little palette.

I also have to say I loved the Julep 5-in-1 Cushion Complexion Perfecter. I have this in my tiny makeup bag too and I really love that! It's just really useful and it looks nice on my skin! Plus it's really easy to use!

Also Revlon Nail Polish! I have a really great polish on- it's called Win Big and it's from their Gel Envy line... I didn't use the Gel Envy topcoat though... I just used the OPI Base and Topcoat with it and it's lasted me a while! I loveee this!

Fragrance 
I really like the Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Perfume. I've been using that this week, it's a nice everyday daytime scent and it's good for the spring. It lasts pretty well on me too! So it's really good!

Fashion 

The "Mermaid Sarah" from Lularoe. This is a long duster cardigan that's pink with polka dots and it has a stretchy, light bumpy material... it's so nice and pretty and definitely my type of sweater. I like this so much that if I see any other colors in one of the sale groups that I'm in... I might just get another in a different color because this is just so me. I wore it in my video here and I loved it! I'll do an OOTD with it soon!

Favorites 

I tried doing yoga this week... I just did a video from someone named Yoga With Adrienne- she has a nice, easy Yoga For Beginners video that I really liked that a lot. I didn't do it as much as I wanted to this week... but when I did do it... I loved it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments