April Favorites 2018

Alright! Favorite things for the month... I have a lot... so yeah! Let's just get into it now! I'm going to try to break this up into different categories... just because!

Skincare 

I recently got the Bi-Facil from Estee Lauder as a gift with purchase from Ulta... and I really love it. I think it's a great makeup remover and my skin feels so much better after I use it.

And the St. Ive's Coffee Scrub. This is amazing! It wakes me up in the morning and it just makes my skin feel really nice... and it makes a big difference.

I also just got the Target Up and Up Premium Facial Rounds and these feel pretty luxurious and special. They're giant and really soft... they can get a lot of makeup off... haven't used it for nail polish yet... but I like it!

Nails 
The Base Coat and Topcoat from OPI have really been liking this a lot.

I think my favorite nail color I wore was Revlon's Gel Envy Polish in Win Big... such a pretty color and it lasted so long with just the OPI base and topcaot! I love it!

Hair 
I got full sized versions of the Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner during the Sephora VIB Sale... soooo sooo nice! I just love how my hair looks when I use it... and I just think it's the best shampoo and conditioner that I've ever tried!

Fragrance 

This Month I just loved the Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Perfume. It just smells so good... it's a nice everyday scent or daytime scent... but I think I particularly love it in the spring. It's just smells nice and light and floral but kinda sweet... and it's just good. This is probably my springtime pick as far as fragrance goes.

Rediscovered Favorites 

I really liked my Elf Blush Palette this month. I have it in the color Light and the colors are just really pretty and pigmented and I just love how they look! So, so pretty!

The Flawless Finish Foundation also... I almost finished it... I'm just kind of scraping the bottom so I can get everything I can from it... it's really good.

I also like the Urban Decay One n Done... I used that a lot this month... almost finished with that too... but I'm going to get every drop I can out of it. Lol.

And the last few days I've been loving Eclair from the Nyx Butter Gloss Line... that is just a perfect gloss shade. I think it's really pretty and I love layering it with the Sephora Lip Story in Love Love.

Also I liked the Elf Matte Lipsticks this month... the ones that look like pencil shaped... those have a great shade range and they're just good to use! I like them!

I didn't love Too Faced's Shadow Insurance when I first tried it... now I have to say I like it!

Drugstore Gems 

I tried a lot from the drugstore this month... I think everything in my Tiny Makeup Bag was a favorite for the month... I really like the idea of having this small makeup bag. It comes in handy and I'm going to do looks with this bag 4 times... and then I'll make a new bag. I think my favorites were the Sleek When The Sun Goes Down Palette, the Almay Shadow Squad in Ambition, and the Ulta Duochrome Liquid Highlight in Glimmer. These are just so fun and easy to use... I just really love them!

The Avon Wash Off Waterproof Mascara is a really good one for the month too. I got the "A Box" from Avon... and I think that was my favorite thing from the box. The Liner was really nice and pigmented also... but that mascara was my favorite and I'll probably repurchase.

I only wore my Elf Bestie Shadow Duos twice... but those are really some of the best drugstore eyeshadows I've ever tried. I have 2 colors... so all 4 of the colors together make a nice quad... they're great!

The Wet n Wild Rose in The Air palette is amazing! Soooo sooo good for the price... it looks just like the Modern Renaissance palette... but I think the Wet n wild One lasts a little longer.

Speaking of Wet n Wild their Ombre Blush in The Princess Daquiris was really great too. I  used it most everyday this month... it was just really great!

And I have some Makeup Revolution Favorites cause they're pretty much the best drugstore brand... possibly. The Soph X Highlight Palette and the Eye Palette are great. The Eye Palette is especially fun in my opinion... that was maybe my most used of the month. It came with a free Love Conquers All Palette too... which I loved. So good!

End Of The Month Palette Picks... 

So I got 3 palettes towards the end of the month... and I love all 3 of them... but I'm maybe going to talk about the one I've used most and I'll mention the other 2 as Honorable Mentions.

I think I've used the Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette the most. I feel like this one impressed me the most off the bat and it's just an easy to use neutral palette with a lot of shade options. I was impressed enough to want more Violet Voss Palettes... my eyes have felt a little stingy towards the end of the day wearing these... but I think that's just how my eyes are... I need to keep using this and see if it works for me.

And the Tarte Be A Mermaid and Make Waves and the Anastasia Soft Glam Palette... these are just really beautiful neutral palettes and I think The Tarte one will be excellent for summer... it looks wayyyy prettier in person than online... same with the soft glam. I'll try to have full Report Cards on these soon!

I think that is everything! I hope you guys find this useful or fun! I think I'll try breaking down my favorites a little better for the upcoming favorites posts!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments