Frugal,Fancy,Fragrance,Fashion,Favorites Friday (4.6.18)

Frugal 

I've been using the Rimmel BB Cream lately and I've been liking it. It's a little orangey looking... but it's still kind of nice.

I also LOVE the Elf Dual Sided Silicone Sponge... I just really think this is handy for getting a lot of coverage on a product... and I like the velour end for powder. It's just a nice little duo.

this is the "velour" side for powder. 

And I got the Wet n Wild Palette in Rose in the Air... this is really great! I've only played around with it a little bit and used it once... but it's nice, pigmented, the color selection is great... and I'd definitely say it's a good quality dupe for the Modern Renaissance Palette! I think it's different enough to justify having both... kind of... but it's just a good palette in general! I'm happy with it!



Fancy 

I used the It Cosmetics It Girl Palette this week... it's so easy to come up with looks for and it's just a nice palette overall. I really liked the look that I did with it this week... and I just think it's worth checking out.

I also really like the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation... I used that a few times this week and it's definitely my favorite. It's really good.

I don't own this but I swatched the Coverfx Custom Glitter Drops in Aurora... and that was amazingly beautiful! It's so extra I don't think I actually want it... but it was impressive enough for me to mention here!


Fragrance 

Ariana Grande Moonlight. I wore this to Atlantic City... it smells so good. I'm wearing it again right now and I love it.

I also like the La Fleur scent from Bath and Body Works last year. This is just a good scent and it's probably one of the best ever from Bath and Body Works.

Fashion 

Today I have this jacket from Forever 21 on and I really like it. It's crushed velvet with some roses on it. It's a little torn on the inside... but I still really like it a lot!


Favorites
Hmmm... I'm not sure if I have a real standout "Favorite" of the week. It's been a weird week for me. I like the shows Rise and Good Girls, I liked the Jesus Christ Superstar Live... I'm watching Friends right now and I love it... and last week I read a bit of the book Matched and I liked that a lot too!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments