Two-sday: Two Things I Was Surprised To See At Cosmetics Company Outlet

So I live fairly close to a Cosmetics Company Outlet and I went in recently and I was surprised to see a couple of things... I didn't buy them at the time because I was only in the store for like a second... but I did see 2 things that I was kind of surprised were there.

1) Too Faced Funfetti Palette- This was a pretty exclusive Too Faced Palette. I think it was only available on HSN. I didn't think I would ever get to see it in person... but it was right there. I haven't heard many great things about this palette... I think people were just kind of unexcited about it... and I didn't get a good look at the palette... but it didn't look overly exciting... so I'm not too surprised it's on sale... but I forgot it was now owned by Estee Lauder and in a CCO.

2) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid in Champagne Pop- Again... I didn't really get a great look at this- but I'm pretty sure they had Champagne Pop in liquid form there! I was pretty surprised... Again- I forgot Becca was owned by Estee Lauder... but also kind of surprised such a hyped product was just there. I think they just had one left and I wanted it... but I didn't know the price and I didn't have the time to get it... so hopefully they have some more of them next time I go... but yeah. Overall kind of surprised it was there!

That is everything! Let me know if you guys like this sort of Two-sday where I just talk about 2 products I find somewhere... idk how helpful it is- but if you go to a CCO this might be useful.

They also had Estee Edit- buy one get one half off... which seems like a bad deal because you're still paying full price for a discontinued product... unless it was just buy one get one half for the sale price... which sounds too good to be true.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments