No Makeup Day... But These Are Skincare Products That Will Make You Feel Better

Today I'm not feeling that well... I have a sore throat and a cold- so any makeup I put on my face wouldn't really work... but I still kind of like doing things to my face so that I can kind of stay in a routine and sometimes it kind of helps... so I want to mention these products. Plus I just tried some newer Physician's Formula Skincare Products and you can kind of see how I use them here. 

I didn't wash my face when I first woke up today... but if I did I would have used the Physician's Formula Charcoal Stick. I've been really liking using this in the mornings because it is so easy to use that I can remember to use it and wash my face in the morning. It looks like a deodorant stick, but it is a charcoal cleanser/exfoliant. I just rub it on my face, then I wet my face massage it in. It makes my skin feel nice and clean... and I especially like it for the start of the day. 

Next up I put the Physician's Formula Rose All Day Oil Free Serum on my face. This is hard to use because it's a lotion consistency in a serum bottle... but once you get it on your skin- it feels nice and kind of cooling... which is nice. I don't think I have a fever- but it's a little warm in my house and since my nose is a little stuffed up it's making me feel a little warm... so this kind of helped cool me off and it soothed my skin a little bit. It feels nice and smooth now... even though it was a pain to get out of the bottle. Lol. 

I also knew I needed to spray my face with the Evian Facial Mist... this is pretty much just water. I think there are other ingredients in it- but it's more of a spray to make your makeup kind of blend together and it looks a little more dewy and nice. So it's good for spraying on your face if you're feeling a little hot in the face... it's nice and cooling with or without makeup. 

And lip balm is really important for this too. Right now I have the AW Basics 5 ingredient lip balm on. This came in a target box and I think it was a free gift with purchase box... so that was good. I also really like the Chicken Poop (yep that's what it's called) Coconut Lip Balm. I used that last night and it felt really nice and it smelled really nice. It is made with no chicken poop lol. 

And I might wash my face later with the Purity Made Simple face wash... and I think I'll do my Sephora Grey Clay Mask... which I love and maybe do something under my eyes... and I'll use another serum to moisturize. 

That's everything! Hope you guys like this! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments